Monday, November 3, 2008

Pinhole photography

On sunday I tryed to make my first attempt at pinhole photography. It wasn't very succesfull. I tryed with a carton of milk, cutting it and punching a small hole in the center. But the first problem I had, was that the hole wasn't sharp. Also I should have made the hole smaller, because the smaller the hole, the sharper the image

You can see it in this picture.

Pinhole

If you are looking for information related to pinhole photography a good place to find It is in Wikipedia following this link.
It was an interesting practice, but I think It wasn't perfect because the hole wasn't sharp. Next time I'll try with the cover of the camera body. I think it's going to create a better effect.
Anyway, here are some of the pictures I took. I hope you like them.


No comments: